Get further information or apply right away
- South West
- Permanent, Full time
- Highly competitive
- Pension, 25 day holiday (+statutory) + relocation support available
- Food & Drink, Production
Who are Andros?
- Andros are a multinational family-owned food production company originally based in South-West France, and now operating from almost 40 countries worldwide
- The business behind the world-renowned ‘Bonne Maman’ brand, Andros products are internationally regarded for their exceptional quality standards and innovation capacity
- They also produce a range of private-label desserts, fruit-conserves, dairy, bakery and free-from products for major UK retailers
- Their state-of-the-art facility based just outside the beautiful town of Frome, Somerset has allowed them to far exceed both the expectations of their customers and the production capabilities of their competitors
- Culturally they believe in people above all else, and their continued success is owed to the focus on developing and empowering all individuals within the business
- They are currently in a period of significant growth and investment, and are now looking to expand their team with a new Packing Engineer
- We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Packing Engineer to join our dynamic Factory team
- Reporting into the Lead Packing Engineer, you will be responsible for attending machine breakdowns efficiently and providing effective resolution measures
- You will deliver and develop both reactive and proactive maintenance and repairs, and ensure effective use of PM schedules through our CMMS
- As Packing Engineer you will provide support to Packing and Production teams, and provide shift cover where necessary
- You will use continuous improvement techniques to identify and implement best practice and improve machine efficiencies
- Multi-skilled engineering background ideally in a Packing Engineer role
- Experience working in a highly automated environment, preferably within FMCG
- Highly organized and results-driven, with excellent communication skills
- Driven and willing to learn about new technologies thoroughly
- Desire to join a growing business and contribute to the success of our whole team
Benefits & details:
- Site-based 6am-6pm, 4 on / 4 off at the Oldford factory, a modern state-of-the-art facility situated beautifully along the River Frome
- Salary dependent on experience, plus wider package including pension
- As Packing Engineer you will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing market-leader with a focus on continued investment for their UK operation
- Strong commitment to training & development, with long service recognition and rewards
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/15872/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
Find your new role
No vacancies available. Please check again later. Thanks!